|Make plans to attend the latest Loan Originator Compensation Webinar held January 26, 2011, 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm EST. The rule becomes effective on April 1, just a few months from now. This one-and a half hour webinar will provide an overview of the Federal Reserve Board’s Loan Originator Compensation rule, updates on regulatory developments, and responses to your most pressing questions including:
• How are producing branch managers compensated?
• How about owners of mortgage brokerage companies?
• May I still use yield spreads to pay closing costs?
• How does my company become a creditor so that the rule does apply directly to my entity?
• How do I meet the “anti-steering” test?
The webinar agenda includes:
• An overview of the Federal Reserve Board’s Loan Originator Compensation rule;
• A comparison of the Federal Reserve Board rule with similar provisions in the Dodd-Frank Act’s loan officer compensation provisions; and
• Responses to your pre-submitted questions, and questions raised during the webinar
OriginationPro’s Certified Mortgage Advisor Program is hosting Jim Milano of Weiner Brodsky Sidman Kider PC who will give us an update on the implementation of these guidelines as they affect mortgage entities and loan originators, as well as answer questions from the attendees. Jim focuses his practice on federal and state regulatory compliance matters related to the financial services industry, and is a frequent speaker at conferences and webinars of interest to mortgage industry participants